DataFile Technologies is a growing healthcare technology company. We are a business associate that provides high quality health information management services to increase efficiency, reduce operating costs and improve the patient experience. DataFile is continuously innovating service delivery, technology and back office processes to alleviate administrative burden for our clients.
POSITION OVERVIEW: We are seeking an HR subject-matter expert in all things culture, people, and development. We need someone who can then keep it organized and wrapped together nicely so that we consistently celebrate our talent-learners, movers and shakers! Our HR Manager will be focused on our Benefits and Payroll processes but will become a multi-faceted key resource with responsibilities from recruiting to payroll to overall employee engagement and culture. The HR Manager reports directly to the Director of Human Resources.
In addition to demonstrating DataFile Technologies values applicable to all positions, the HR Manager is responsible for the following Professional Skills:
DUTIES & TASKS:
- Oversee and/or administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments and terminations.
- Manage annual open enrollment period during the 4th quarter of each year. Arrange for distribution of plan summary materials and required notices. Responsible for communication to employees and arranging for onsite representation by providers
- Provide new employee benefit orientation
- Responsible for the corporate payroll. This includes assisting with the selection of automated payroll vendor(s), preparing weekly, monthly and year-end payroll reporting and preparation of the bi-weekly payroll alternating with the HR Generalist
- 401(k) Administration
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal payroll procedures.
- HR Data reporting and analysis
- HRIS System and oversight
- Oversees the personnel recordkeeping system. This includes employee personnel files, required spreadsheets and properly branded HR forms
- Oversees the promulgation and maintenance of corporate HR policies.
- Supervises the Payroll Specialist.
- FMLA Administration
- Compensation analysis and benchmarking
- Manager and back-up to Payroll Specialist
- Back-up to Director of HR
- Understands that this role requires specific responsibilities for protecting sensitive data
- Other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5+ years of experience in Benefits and Payroll administration
- Thorough knowledge of laws affecting human resources administration
- PHR or similar certification preferred
- Experience with a remote workforce preferred
- Experience with variations of compensation to include piecework, commission, hourly, salary, etc.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization with a minimum employee count of 350 employees
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position, please visit our website at http://www.datafiletechnologies.com/about/careers/ to complete an application and to learn about our company, our core values and culture. Someone from our HR department will review and follow up with you if you have the skill set they are seeking for this role.