Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Full-time / Part-time
Salary Range 64,600.00 – 97,000.00
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Sensitivity Tier II – No Credit Check
Designs, implements, and measures employee development programs to drive employee engagement, performance, talent mobility and culture development. Helps the organization build capacity to change and achieve greater effectiveness by developing, improving, and reinforcing strategies, structures, and process. This includes providing coaching and consultative services to staff and management, cultivating and innovating development programs based on strategic needs, and providing consultation or leadership to high priority objectives.
- Consults with Bank leadership to assess, diagnose, and analyze business unit development and learning needs. Recommends, develops, and/or implements responsive solutions such as targeted training, meeting facilitation, strategic planning assistance, team building exercises, etc. Monitors progress and documents results to ensure achievement of objectives and customer satisfaction. Integrates culture and values into the business agenda as part of their actions and processes.
- Provides coaching services to staff and management to build leadership skills and behaviors that align with the Bank’s values and competencies. Facilitates one-on-one or group interactions where the customer establishes goals and assumes accountability for results.
- Influences and supports implementation of organizational talent management practices in order to drive employee engagement and performance. Provides individual performance and career development counseling services to employees.
- Facilitates and influences strategic workforce planning processes to support the continual process to align the needs and priorities of the organization with those of its workforce to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Shapes talent management processes through building capabilities and
implementing career opportunity solutions. Identifies and proposes talent development solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Support of career framework model to support talent development and mobility.
- Supports business leader through change practices.
- Administers assessment/measurement programs and tools, such as 360 Degree feedback and StrengthsFinder.
- Designs, develops, and facilitates Bankwide training seminars/ courses in
support of strategic initiatives.
- Completes project work of moderate complexity and priority.
- Monitors industry and organization trends and recommends process
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in organizational development, training, human resources, industrial relations, psychology, or closely related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or related work experience.
- Typically requires at least 3 years of relevant experience.
– One to three years of competency design training experience preferred
– Three to six years of training delivery experience preferred
– Three to six years of organization development/consulting experience
- Certifications in multiple relevant training or coaching programs, such as Inside Out Coaching, The Leadership Challenge, Inclusive or Transformational Leadership, StrengthsFinder and Certified Change Management Professional (Prosci) preferred.
- International Coaching Federation certified or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and e-mail programs.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to oversee/influence project teams and discussion groups.
- Strong personal initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Accomplished analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position click here: https://frb.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=266800&lang=en
Certain eligibility requirements apply. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel – KansasCity Fed.
We [Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City] are committed to building a diverse workplace and are continually striving to achieve this goal. As such, we provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information.