- You are patient with details and committed to “getting it just right!”
- You enjoy multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment!
- You’re extremely professional and enjoy helping others!
If this describes you, keep reading for more information and instructions on how to apply!!
As the HR Administrator at Husqvarna Construction Products you will provide primary support and assistance within Human Resources for Husqvarna Construction Products in a variety of areas. This position is critical for providing the highest level of support to all employees and management.
You are looking for a company that offers:
• A competitive salary
• A full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance
• A 401(k) with matching and no vesting
• An employee purchase discount on Husqvarna products
That’s Husqvarna Construction Products!
We are part of Husqvarna AB. We are a world leader in the construction and stone industries. Our extensive construction product range includes machines, diamond tools and all accessories that you need for cutting, sawing and drilling, as well as polishing floors. The stone product range is comprised of a variety of different diamond tools for quarries and the stone processing industry. We are located in Olathe, Kansas. Check us out at www.husqvarnacp.com.
As the HR Administrator at Husqvarna Construction Products you will:
- Provide assistance to employees for general HR related questions
- Schedule and coordinate new hire orientations, background screening and pre-employment screening
- Process and support HRIS system and payroll processing
- Provide employee assistance with payroll self-service
- Perform general filing and other administrative responsibilities as needed
- Provide assistance to employees on leave of absence and disability coordination and tracking
- Assist with Workers Comp procedures and reporting
- Provide back up to other areas of HR as needed
This role is right for you if you:
- Show attention to detail and organization
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality of work
- Possess resourcefulness
- Demonstrate personal accountability
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Have a willingness to network and foster a collaborative environment
- Want to learn and grow within the Human Resources field
Your skills in the following areas will be critical to your success in the role:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of administrative office environment
- Basic knowledge of payroll systems and benefits
- Basic knowledge of HR processes and procedures
- Associates degree in Business or 2 years’ working in a business environment experience required
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in this opportunity, click here. https://husqvarna.hiringplatform.com/27115-hr-administrator/71268-application/en
Husqvarna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline and termination. Husqvarna prohibits discrimination, harassment and retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin; gender; sexual orientation; pregnancy; age; disability; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.