Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.
Job Description Summary : This position reports to the DVP, Diversity and Talent Acquisition and is responsible for the management of the full recruiting cycle for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City; supporting the staffing goals across the enterprise. This role is critical in the development of a full recruiting strategy to strengthen our brand, recapture the efforts and expense of recruitment of our full workforce and build a top talent enterprise.
- Defines overall team and performance goals in partnership with leadership; provides direction and guidance to maximize department and team member performance within budget.
- Develops, plans, and implements strategic enterprise wide Talent Acquisition strategies to recruit talent to Blue KC.
- Builds effective working relationships; provides timely, and appropriate level of support to hiring managers and stakeholders across the organization.
- Effectively partners with leadership teams and staff to drive performance and change into the recruiting process ensuring development, selection and retention of top candidates.
- Leverage technology and ATS to drive change and continuous improvement into the hiring process to enhance results.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all legal and compliance guidelines and ensures that Blue KC employment practices follow these guidelines.
- Responsible for collaborating on organizational structure design and workforce planning with key leaders and HR team for strategy development and implementation including contingent workforce
- Develop, analyze and report on key recruiting metrics and measurements and produce timely reports on progress.
- Oversee the strategic development and implementation of career fair schedules and participation to build our brand with key colleges, universities and professional organizations
- Build and foster strong relationships with the enterprise leadership and outside vendors
- Lead the team of recruiters; building out skills and competencies with the team to source and hire the best talent with a strong customer service and brand mindset
- Responsible for the management and reporting of all federal programs including H1B, affirmative action and EEOC guidelines
- Develop and implement summer internship program to attract and convert top college recruits
- Other HR related projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 10 years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- 5 years’ management experience leading a team of Recruiters
- Strong selection and interviewing skills and ability to spot and source strong talent.
- Proven creative ability in sourcing candidates in healthcare and IT is an asset.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience working with an ATS
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Workday experience
How to Apply:
Click here to apply for this position.