The Talent Development Specialist is responsible for providing support and delivery of talent development activities by management and delivery of learning and development programs that support culture engagement, promote individual growth, and provide ongoing development in alignment with strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate and support communication and delivery of learning and development activities.
- Design, develop, and implement employee development programs for a broad range of banking roles and skill levels.
- Utilize instructional design methodologies and adult learning theories in support of course development.
- Analyze data and organizational trends for learning gaps to recommend and support program changes.
- Participate in the facilitation of intake meetings to acknowledge and identify learning objectives and recommend solutions.
- Support and maintain the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Maintain and update materials and resources to adapt to current needs.
- Assist with new employee onboarding scheduling and facilitation.
- Curate tools, content, and resources to support learning and development programs and initiatives.
- Partner with business units in multiple locations to develop and maintain trusted, positive relationships while providing extraordinary service.
- Represent the Bank and Human Resources team in a highly professional manner.
- Be a culture champion who believes in, develops, and cultivates an extraordinary employee experience.
- Complete job assignments in a professional, timely and efficient manner; organize and prioritize work.
- Maintain confidentiality; adhere to CrossFirst Bank policies and procedures; comply with laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Reliable and predictable attendance.
- 4 plus years demonstrated experience in training content creation and development.
- 4plus years knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theories.
- 3 plus years experience with eLearning development programs (Articulate 360 a plus).
- Working knowledge of banking or financial institutions a plus.
- Ability to design, develop, and deliver learning and development activities within a hybrid working environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven presentation, public speaking, and facilitation experience.
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Client focused with the ability to multi-task, provide strong follow-up, and possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of CliftonStrengths highly preferred, not required.
- Proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a human resources, communication or business or related courses or equivalent work experience.