As the Talent Acquisition Manager for Husqvarna Construction Products, you are responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to provide full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, interviewing. The person in this role is responsible for the ownership of Talent Acquisition (TA) initiatives, support, strategy and data analytics to meet the needs of the
organization.Â They must have a proven ability to handle high volume recruiting for multiple roles.Â We are seeking someone who has digital agency recruiting experience and the ability to work with key Stakeholders. This position is critical to the success and growth of HCP through talent acquisition and data analysis while providing the highest level of service to the business.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment for approximately 20-25+ openings across varying departments
- Responsible for ongoing review and management of overall recruitment process
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies, understand position requirements, set expectations and maintain communications
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to develop position profiles and postings that are thorough and attractive to potential candidates
- Find and manage new candidate sourcing avenues
- Develop sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates
- Manage programs related to ongoing recruitment needs such as employee referrals, new or ongoing partnerships with schools, job fairs, etc.
- Develop and oversee the recruiting process of all pre-in-person activities including assessments, phone screening, etc.
- Oversee interviews and other recruiting related activities as needed
- Promote and oversee all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Manage and oversee logistics for all candidates (ie: travel, transportation, hotel, etc.) as needed
- Develop and manage candidate tracking, including official reporting as necessary
- Develop and manage data metrics for retention
- Develop, track and provide relevant metrics to support department and business goals and strategies
- Create and develop data matrix and analysis process to measure success of recruiting, talent & retention through surveyâ€™s and other data points to support the business
- Create and develop data matrix and analysis to measure success of trainee programs
- Understand market insights and trends
As the ideal candidate you have:
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business or equivalent business experience required
- 3-5 yearsâ€™ recruiting and sourcing experience (Both Corporate and Agency)
- Experience with ATS, Deltek a plus
Address Telephone Fax
17400 W 119 th Street 913 928 1000 800 825 0028 www.husqvarnacp.com
Olathe, KS 66061 800 288 5040
Why join Husqvarna?
We are one of the worldâ€™s oldest startups, passionate about our work, proud of our history and curious about the future. We look for opportunities to grow by stepping out of our comfort zone and are committed to finding sustainable solutions for the future. We have built an environment that encourages close teamwork and support for one another. Check us out
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance at date of hire
- A 401(k) with matching and no vesting
- An employee purchase discount on Husqvarna products
- An education assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays (including 2 floating)
- Paid vacation and sick time
How to Apply
Take the next step!
Join a team of pioneers who want to make a lasting difference, shaping a better future for our customers and ourselves. If interested, please apply on the link below:
Husqvarna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment
practices, including selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline and termination.
Husqvarna prohibits discrimination, harassment and retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin;
gender; sexual orientation; pregnancy; age; disability; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or