If you are an emerging recruiting leader who is contemplating a professional move, we invite you to consider KCoe Isom, the nationâ€™s leading food and ag consulting and accounting firm. Our Talent Acquisition team finds and hires some of the best and brightest graduates, and weâ€™re looking for another professional matchmaker to join us as we engage and recruit students and early career professionals.
In this role, youâ€™ll serve as a sherpa, helping students understand what it takes to thrive and what they should be prepared to give in order to achieve maximum career fulfillment at KCoe.
The Senior Recruiter is focused on campus hiring, with responsibility for establishing and managing strong relationships with leaders and university teams. Youâ€™ll lead and guide our current employees who serve as recruiting ambassadors, ensuring their understanding, excitement, and accountability as they execute KCoe Isom campus recruiting strategies. Youâ€™ll be recognized as an internal campus talent expert who develops creative plans for identifying and engaging candidates. Your innovative approach will help the KCoe employer brand remain relevant as we attract students who seek to have impact and make a difference for clients, fellow employees, and the world we live in.
What You Can Expect to Do:
- Manage the Talent Pipeline: Youâ€™ll identify and evaluate candidates for internship and full-time opportunities. Duties include coordinating and managing postings, recruiting, screening, interviewing, making offers, dispositioning, and maintaining accurate data for current or recently graduated students. You will educate and inform candidates of job duties, responsibilities, work schedules, compensation and benefits packages, and career advancement opportunities.
- Ensure a Consistent Student Experience: Youâ€™ll serve as a key KCoe brand ambassador, building and fostering relationships with students throughout their school careers. Youâ€™ll represent KCoe on campus and within communities, positioning the firm as an employer of choice. Your ideas and strategies will contribute to our â€œonefirmednessâ€ approach and consistent recruitment processes. As you review and implement best practices, youâ€™ll ensure alignment with the KCoe mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Elevate Campus Presence: Youâ€™ll plan and attend campus recruiting events (including career fairs, on-campus interviews, student presentations, and networking events), where you will engage with students in a relevant and appealing way. Youâ€™ll communicate with potential candidates and those who have accepted offers to ensure continued excitement about their future careers. Youâ€™ll meet with our internal talent advisors and people team leadership to analyze statistics of past and future campus hiring and current trends, proposing and implementing change where necessary. Youâ€™ll oversee procurement and maintenance of supplies, displays, and inventory for all campus recruiting fairs and giveaways.
- Build Focused Relationships: Youâ€™ll build and maintain relationships with local leaders, campuses, campus teams, and other key stakeholders, providing guidance and consultation on how to leverage campus policies and initiatives. As you foster and maintain year-round relationships with key target schools, career centers, professors, and student organizations, you will grow KCoe brand recognition.
- Implement Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Strategy: Youâ€™ll support firmwide D&I initiatives and incorporate them into campus best practices, identifying opportunities to get more involved with current campuses and with new school relationships.
- Local Leadership: Youâ€™ll coach and guide team members on how to tell the KCoe story on campus. Your understanding of current campus recruiting will prepare you as you consult with local office leadership on adjustments needed to build the entry level talent pipeline.
- Strategy: Your ability to develop short- and long-term strategies as it relates to sourcing and hiring talent will ensure success as you work across various industries, functions, and geographies.
We prefer that you come with campus or professional recruiting experience. Experience in the professional services industry is another bonus, as is active membership in NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers).
Since youâ€™ll engage frequently with undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, staff, and colleagues, a bachelorâ€™s degree is required.
Desired Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective partnerships with candidates, firm leadership, and colleagues
- Polished communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- General knowledge of current employment law
- Excellent organization/project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in all Microsoft desktop software, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Experience working within an ATS, preferably with ICIMS
- Experience proactively sourcing and building the employer brand, online and via social media
- Ability and flexibility to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work evenings or weekends on occasion, with travel up to 25%
Whatâ€™s in it for you:
- A people-centered culture, with fun included among our core firm values
- A robust training and development program designed to help you discover your distinct abilities and use them to grow yourself and the firm
- More freedom to explore your areas of interest
- A fast track to leadership and influence for those who pursue it
- A competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply for this position: https://careers.kcoe.com/careers-home/jobs/1836?lang=en-us
KÂ·COE ISOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.