OMNI HRM is honored to partner with Artio Medical in their search for a Senior Director of Human Resources. Artio Medical is committed to developing innovative new medical devices to treat important unmet medical needs for large, global peripheral vascular, neurovascular and structural heart markets. By focusing on patient and physician needs, these products have the potential to enable physicians to perform better, safer and faster procedures while improving patient outcomes and reducing costs.
The Senior Director of Human Resources provides executive-level leadership and guidance to the organizationâ€™s HR operations including cultural and diversity efforts. Additionally, this role is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management goals.
Reporting to the VP of Finance and Business Operations, responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with executive leadership to define the organizationâ€™s long-term mission and goals; identify ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identify key performance indicators for the organizationâ€™s human resource and talent management functions.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive recruiting, onboarding, and training program.
- Research, develop, and implement competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the human resource management team.
- Assist with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Draft and implement the budgets for organization staffing and the human resource department.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Masterâ€™s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of human resource management experience. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- Knowledge with varied human resource information systems.
- Experience with human resources in a publicly traded company and a manufacturing environment.
- Medical device or life sciences experience.
- Experience with multi-location operations and remote work.
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.