OMNI HR Management provides a variety of human resources expertise (consulting, search and outsourcing) to client organizations throughout Kansas City and beyond. We are 23 years strong and growing each year out of our Corporate Woods headquarters. Our firm offers a highly collaborative culture and family friendly work environment.
We seek a highly relationship driven Recruitment Search Consultant (Talent Acquisition) to support a select portfolio of new and established clients.
The incumbent will recruit staff to mid-level management talent for OMNI clients, therefore this individual must have the business acumen and professionalism to interact and successfully engage with a variety of contacts and candidates. Key accountabilities include the following:
- Cultivate the client relationship and be the subject matter expert and primary OMNI contact for all recruitment activity for assigned accounts.
- Successfully recruit and ensure the successful acquisition of talent for assigned client base.
- Develop a pipeline of potential talent for key assigned industries. Actively target and pursue contacts within qualified, targeted sources and referrals.
- Learn the business and the key talent acquisition drivers for client operational and financial success.
- Maintain knowledge on current and emerging recruitment developments/trends and strategies.
- Uphold and advance the vision, mission, and reputation of OMNI at all times.
- Demonstrated success in client, candidate and recruitment project management ideally in a corporate staffing or professional services talent acquisition role.
- Consistent and stable work history will reflect demonstrated commitment and competency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high capacity for influence with hiring managers and candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional organizational skills, and demonstrated success in a multi-task environment managing projects of a critical nature with urgency and importance.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree required. Persistence, flexibility and adaptability in a sometimes demanding work environment is expected.
How to Apply:
To apply or share this position, please click here: https://searchcareers-omniemployment.icims.com/jobs/3207/recruitment-search-consultant/job?mobile=false&width=1454&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
Inquiries about the position may be directed to Michelle Anderson, VP of Executive Search at 913. 653. 8067
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.