We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry.
We’re seeking a Payroll, Benefits & Compensation Manager with a passion for, and experience in Human Resources. Located at our Americas Headquarters in Olathe, KS, you’ll be responsible serving as the manager and mentor for payroll, benefits, compensation and receptionists. Partnering with global payroll and benefits team, and managers and employees to provide optimal service in the areas of compensation, benefits, and payroll. Ensures proper application of company benefits, compensation and payroll processes.
- Manages payroll, benefits, compensation and reception team members including ensuring time/attendance management, interviewing, selection, coaching, training and evaluating team members
- Sets the tone for the team, including ensuring positive team member engagement through appropriate recognition, evaluation, feedback and communication with team members
- Ensure effective execution of the payroll process, ensuring employees are compensated per company benefit, compensation and incentive plans in a timely basis
- Serves as the main point of contact for Payroll provider and manages tax notices, resolutions for system or processing issues, tax notices, reporting
- Ensures timely and accurate creation and delivery of all reporting from ADP and SAP for TVH managers, benefits carriers, and/or governmental agencies
- Collaborate with Vice President, Human Resources and Americas executive team in review, selection and implementation of all Americas benefits plans
- Ensures effective execution of all Open Enrollment activities including planning, communication, and systems set up and maintenance
- Manages 401(k) plan administration including oversight and participation in 401(k) audits, loan status reporting, and collaboration with 401(k) provider on feeds, errors, and changes
- Serves as a member of the Americas HR management team including recommending and collaborating on HR benefits, compensation and payroll practices and initiatives
- Implements, communicates and ensures compliance with Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and HR Administrator managing unemployment claims and attending unemployment hearings and management of federal, state and personal leaves of absence
- Partner with departmental management and training team to identify payroll and benefits training needs and deliver appropriate content to employees and managers
- Participate in strategic planning, partner with department and human resources to set goals based on strategic plan and balanced scorecard and ensure goals and objectives are met within the specified time period
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years work experience in performing substantially similar essential functions including experience in benefits, payroll and compensation
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years work experience in supervising, selecting, coaching, mentoring and training human resources professionals
- Proven track record in ensuring effective and timely execution of payroll for 1000+ employees
- Demonstrated experience with benefits plan administration including benefits feed management, 401k administration and audits, and benefits billing
- Prior experience working with ADP Workforce Now payroll and benefits modules
- Prior experience working with SAP Employee Central or another similar HRIS systems
- Demonstrated experience and ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
- Previous experience in research and analysis of data/information from Internet, systems, or MS Office tools
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program or grab your laptop for a quick walk on one of the treadmills located on our Olathe campus. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position click here: https://lift-your-career.com/TVHAMERICAS/?locale=en_US