Make plans to join EPNKC on December 6th for our Final Event of 2018 — DIVERSITY and INCLUSION. In this age of rapid-change, increased competition and endless pressure to perform, it’s no wonder that employees are feeling the stress and more are vocal about their dissatisfaction. But few people understand real challenges more than 28 year-old Kelsey Tainsh. A stroke victim at age 15, Kelsey has spent the past twelve years defying stereotypes and confounding both her doctors and her doubters. Audiences will learn:
- The real value of a diverse workplace.
- To be more inclusive by embracing the gifts we have in common.
- How most people have some disabilities or differences and how we try to hide them.
- How to work better with those who have disabilities and differences.
- How revealing differences can bring them closer to their co workers
WHEN: THURSDAY, December 6th
WHERE: Overland Park Convention Center, 6000 College Blvd **New Location**
TIME: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. (7 a.m. Registration) COST: $30 meeting fee, including breakfast buffet
SHRM PDC: This program has been awarded 1.5 PDCs (Professional Development Credits) for SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
HRCI: This program has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™