This position reports to the DVP, Diversity and Talent Acquisition and is responsible for the management of the full recruiting cycle for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City; supporting the staffing goals across the enterprise. This role is critical in the development of a full recruiting strategy to strengthen our brand, recapture the efforts and expense of recruitment of our full workforce and build a top talent enterprise.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to recruit and acquire a diversified talent team across all exempt and non-exempt open positions within the recruiting budget
- Responsible for collaborating on organizational structure design and workforce planning with key leaders and HR team for strategy development and implementation including contingent workforce
- Manage and participate in full end to end recruiting process including screening, interviewing, and evaluating and providing assistance and information to candidate relocation process
- Manage and implement a strong career fair schedule to build our brand with key colleges
- Build and foster strong relationships with the enterprise leadership, outside vendors and professional organizations
- Lead the team of recruiters; building out skills and competencies with team to source and hire the best talent with a strong customer service and brand mindset
- Collaborate with D&I Manager on preparing reports for federal programs including H1B, affirmative action and EEOC guidelines
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Develop and implement summer internship program to attract and convert top college recruits
- Other HR related projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field from an accredited college or university. Masters Degree in HR or MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience of full cycle corporate recruiting experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff
- Strong selection and interviewing skills and ability to spot and source strong talent
- Proven creative ability in sourcing candidates in healthcare and IT is an asset
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience working with an ATS
Workday experience preferred
How to Apply:
To learn more or apply for this position, click here.