BRING YOUR IDEAS. BRING YOUR ENERGY.
Hallcon is a rider experience company focused on providing diverse transportation services to exciting clients across multiple modes such as fixed route, commuter, shuttles, on-demand, and microtransit. Each team member plays an important part in our companyâ€™s success. After nearly 70 years of leadership in the transportation industry, we remain a growing company due to the dedication of people like you.
Whoâ€™s right for this job?
Strong interpersonal skills. Someone driven with customer service skills that go above and beyond. A successful Manager, Benefits is committed to providing exceptional health and welfare support and advice to the organization and through the team you lead. On any given day you will have the opportunity to deliver outstanding guidance to operations leadership, front line employees and interdepartmentally. You must be comfortable with managing multiple projects and competing priorities with confident optimism.
Skills critical for success in this role:
- Incredible organizational skills with the proven knowledge and experience to manage all facets of Health and Welfare programs including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, STD/LTD Insurance and claims related activities; open enrollments, 401k, NQP, and other benefit plan administration and coordination.
- Unparalleled customer service skills â€“ someone who truly goes above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations â€“ no matter what assignment. Must have remarkable relationship building capabilities and the power to traverse vendor relationships and employee interactions with equal grace.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills â€“ adept at conveying any message, content, or training to any audience.
- College/University Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in Benefits/Health and Welfare Administration
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint) emphasis in Excel
- Experience with Ceridian/Dayforce a big plus â€“ must have benefit related HRIS experience.
- Disciplined, organized and detail oriented with the ability to consistently produce accurate and timely work product while managing multiple ongoing projects.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
Hallcon is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.