As a Senior HR Generalist at Husqvarna Construction Products you manage people-related aspects that align with the employment cycle of our employees, including but not limited to, recruiting, on-boarding, leave of absence, employee relations, managing the performance review cycle, and off boarding employees.
Your success in this role is critical for formulating partnerships across the assigned area(s) to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business strategy of the organization
As a successful Sr. HR Generalist, you are responsible for:
- Talent acquisition: Full-cycle recruiting, recruitment strategy, manage temporary needs/staffing
- Proactive talent management: Orientation/onboarding, performance review support, tracking/documenting training
- Effective employee relations: Compliance, employee engagement, assist with performance/disciplinary issues, LOA coordination
- Administrative tasks: Reports and analysis, communications, maintaining personnel files
As the ideal candidate you:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Have 3 years’ experience as a Generalist
- Preferred: Two years’ experience working in HR at a warehouse/distribution facility
Why join Husqvarna?
We are one of the world’s oldest startups, passionate about our work, proud of our history and curious about the future. We look for opportunities to grow by stepping out of our comfort zone and are committed to finding sustainable solutions for the future. We have built an environment that encourages close teamwork and support for one another. Check us out at www.husqvarnacp.com
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance at date of hire
- A 401(k) with matching and no vesting
- An employee purchase discount on Husqvarna products
- An education assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays (including 2 floating)
- Paid vacation and sick time
Take the next step!
Join a team of pioneers who want to make a lasting difference, shaping a better future for our customers and ourselves. You ready? Let’s do this!
How to Apply:
To learn more or apply for this position click here: https://husqvarna.hiringplatform.com/71573-hr-generalist-senior/230694-application/en#
Husqvarna is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline and termination. Husqvarna prohibits discrimination, harassment and retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin; gender; sexual orientation; pregnancy; age; disability; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.