Our client, who is a fast-growth, high-quality Health Care system is looking for a Payroll/HRIS Administrator. A successful candidate will be highly organized, pay great attention to detail, possess expert accounting/mathematical reasoning skills, be able to work with the pressure of regular deadlines, have strong verbal communication skills, and a proficiency in computer skills.
- Serving as the functional lead in all payroll and human resources information system (HRIS) related issues.
- Processing payroll, including updating employee numbers, hours, garnishments, etc.
- Ensuring organizational compliance with federal and local regulations, auditing, and non-discrimination laws.
- Preparing payroll, and any related finance and HRIS reports.
- Recording, maintaining, and updating payroll procedures.
- Maintaining employee records for new hires, pay changes, and terminations.
- Tracking PTO / FMLA, and consistently updating related reports.
- Coordinating, overseeing, and implementing any HRIS Security, Special Projects, or Training.
- Developing and administering HRIS train-the-trainer, end-user, and self-service programming.
- Ensuring effective data transfer from Kronos into Ultimate Software.
- Collaboratively interacting with other office personnel, including fellow accounting and human resources personnel to troubleshoot and alleviate problems.
- Ensuring the new employee on-boarding paperwork is completed adequately.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, payroll, human resources, or a related field of study; or an equivalent combination of work experience and formal education.
- Payroll certifications preferred.
- Five+ years experience processing payroll in Ultimate Software (Ultipro)
- Two years experience with state and federal tax reporting procedures, or equivalent levels of experience.
- Five years experience in HRIS/payroll systems with a focus on HRIS applications.
- Proven familiarity with developing ad hoc reports using a report writer and query tools.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proven self-sufficiency, and creation of effective problem-solving solutions.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Proven excellent communication skills, including speaking up when errors have occurred.
- Proven understanding of the relationship between payroll & HRIS, as well its effects on benefits administration.
- Proven experience of being flexible in thought & displaying independent thought.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Headquartered in Kansas City, MO., our client is dedicated to the mission of revitalizing rural community healthcare through service, quality, and integrity. Their mission is to provide high-quality medical care that addresses the needs of the communities they serve. Their goal is to serve the community and its residents with comprehensive medical services delivered at reasonable prices and with the highest integrity. They will work diligently and forthrightly with local, state, and federal governments towards a sustainable model that provides medical services for all.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply or review further details, please visit: https://www.indeed.com/job/payrollhr-administrator-6fc6267fd36b2ae6