GBA has an opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for the learning and development field. This person will be able to develop, deliver, and continuously improve learning programs using an array of creative approaches. They will collaborate with management as a resource for employee technical, professional and leadership development and training, while ensuring maximum effectiveness of programs. This position will offer the flexibility of 20-30 hours per week. In-office collaboration will be expected.
- Design and execute training programs using a variety of training methodologies, including classroom, distance and online learning via GBA University
- Develop training curriculum using innovative approaches to learning methods and materials
- Conduct training needs assessments for technical and management training
- Evaluate current training and leadership development programming giving thoughtful recommendations for future program design
- Demonstrate an ongoing willingness to learn about innovation, learning solutions, learning delivery methods, and learning content
- Responsible for all activities related to coordination and tracking of ongoing training and development initiatives
- Create effective supporting course materials, including documentation, design documents, and eLearning materials
- Assist with the coordination of company-wide programs as needed
- Part-Time position (20-30 hours/week)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Communications or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an instructional designer and facilitator of training programs in a classroom and eLearning environment.
- Ability to project self-confidence, authority and enthusiasm as well as master a fluid presentation in a classroom environment, both in-person and virtual.
- Write precisely, converting complex information into simple, readable form.
- Communicate verbally in a professional and effective manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of training methodology
- Ability to perform effectively with moderate supervision and within established timelines and on-going deadlines.
- Ability to deliver excellent service to all internal and external customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands
- Exercise good judgment by making sound and practical decisions
- High level of integrity required; ability to maintain confidentiality and build trust.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and familiar with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience in a professional services industry, preferred
Travel: May require minimal travel to regional office locations.
It’s More Than Just A Job…
At GBA, we are not your average engineering firm. We are about innovative people who want to solve problems. We’re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life. And we are changing the industry by integrating the design and construction process with use of new technology.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We’ve created an environment where we celebrate our team’s eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you’ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.
How to Apply:
To be considered an applicant, you must go to the Careers section of our website at https://gbateam.com/job-openings/ to submit an application and resume.
GBA companies are Equal Opportunity Employers. We promotes diversity in our workforce by including all individuals regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law.