Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides support to their assigned contract regarding employee relations matters and acts in a generalist capacity. The HRBP position is a remote/work-from-home opportunity. The position requires frequent travel to prison locations within the assigned territory, which can be up to 40% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required PHR/SPHR preferred
- 5+ years of HR or Employee Relations experience with a large company
- Experience supporting geographically dispersed employee population
- Thorough understanding of regulatory/statutory environment
- Strong employee relations background
- Willingness to travel up to 40% to support facilities throughout assigned territory
- Must be comfortable visiting and working within correctional facilities
- Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more…
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration. MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.