QCHI is a leading customer-focused provider of convenient financial solutions that meet the immediate needs of mainstream consumers. With more than 30-years of experience, QCHI has grown to become a trusted leader in the Alternative Financial Services marketplace, primarily providing credit options for consumers under-served by traditional banking institutions. Additionally, they have expanded services to include small businesses.
Responsible for supporting field and corporate employees by providing HR & Benefits Administration, while working closely with payroll, other HR team members, and the HR Director to ensure timely completion of assigned duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Benefits Administration for all employees (including enrollments, changes, billing reconciliation, etc.)
- Manage the new hire and onboarding process start to finish in the system (pre-screen through hire
- Advanced reporting, formatting, and technical expertise within the HRIS system (UltiPro).
- Send weekly carrier files to benefits vendors; manage this process.
- Research and answer employee general HR/Benefits questions.
- Review and approve employee changes/submissions through Ultipro.
- Manage COBRA Administration process and other benefit communications.
- Manage WOTC reporting and E-Verify guidelines and required follow up documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with required DOL surveys and reporting
- Track and monitor the employee loans, referral bonus, tuition reimbursement, and employee recognition programs.
- Maintain the HR Share point database (updating documentation, policies, communications).
- Monitor and distribute HR required State/Federal employment posters within all sites.
- Cross train for processing payroll as a back-up resource
- Process employment verifications as needed.
- Maintain electronic personnel file system.
- Support other projects or perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience, Education and Physical Requirements:
- 5 years minimum experience in HR and Benefits Administration (emphasis on benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Ultimate Software HRIS (UltiPro) system experience REQUIRED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products- Advanced Excel required
- Kronos Timekeeping System experience helpful
- Payroll experience helpful (UltiPro)
- Solid understanding of employment laws
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team focused environment.
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and complete work assignments in a timely manner
- This position is expected to work on site at our corporate office (remote only as needed/approved)
REPORTS TO: HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
STATUS: EXEMPT- SALARIED
Operating in the specialty finance industry, QCHI provides services through a network of approximately 230 branches in the United States and online in the U.S. under the brands LendNation and 310-Loan in Canada.
QCHI provides consumers easy and hassle-free access to a variety of short-term loans as well as additional services such as check cashing, Western Union money services and bill pay. Knowing that today’s customer seeks convenient options and speed, QCH’s products and services are focused on providing the financial solutions customers need and appreciate.
The specialty finance consumer loan industry is rapidly evolving as customers search for greater convenience through online transaction capabilities and a broader spectrum of loan products. To meet these customer needs, improvements in technology, product/process development and innovation are critical to gaining market share and competitive scale.
Geographically, QCHI’s headquarters is based in Lenexa, Kansas (a highly attractive suburb of Kansas City). QCHI has approximately 700 employees across the United States. Learn more about QCHI (aka QC Holdings and LendNation) at our website www.qchi.com/company.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position email our HR Director at April.Schiffelbein@qcholdings.com