We invite you to Explore the Potential of being part of something Clearly Essential!
At Compass Minerals, we harvest, mine and produce essential minerals that deal with nature’s challenges, including – but not limited to – highway deicing salt for the winter months, water softening salt and plant nutrition that improves the quality and yield of crops. We transform Earth’s resources that ultimately help keep people safe, feed the world and enrich lives, every day.
With our company headquarters in Overland Park, KS, Compass Minerals operates in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Brazil & the United Kingdom. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We believe in work that creates value for all stakeholders, encourages collaboration at all levels and focuses on a high-performance environment where employees are challenged to be their best.
The HRIS Administrator role will focus on the daily support, configuration and implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud systems and other key HR information systems for onboarding, recruiting, goals and performance management, workforce compensation cycle and time entry to improve the HR Service Delivery for Compass Minerals. This individual will be on the Application Administration team, but will be a part of the cross functional HR agile team collaborating with other areas of IT and HR. As such, there will be other opportunities to grow and work with other key systems across the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Build and Support HR systems – Considered the HRIS subject matter expert. Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HR systems including installation, upgrades, configuration, deployment and maintenance of applications and modules. Provides technical support, troubleshooting and guidance along with automation and self-enablement of support where possible. Collaborates with the HR agile team to identify and implement system improvements and enhancements. Projects may range from implementing a completely new HR system to supporting mergers and acquisition from a HR systems standpoint. The HRIS systems include those that support recruiting and on-boarding, workforce compensation, benefits, timekeeping and performance management.
- Support Vendor Inbound/Outbound Integration – Works closely with other IT teams to implement a robust HR systems architecture. Collaborate on the design, build and support of all HR system interfaces, including Oracle HCM, Taleo, Kronos, ADP, Fidelity, Ceridian, Solium, Benefit Focus, etc. for secure delivery of inbound and outbound data feeds.
- Security and Audit Compliance – Maintain system security and access. Works with internal/external audit teams and vendors to prepare and document the SOX compliance needs for all the HR systems. Create and update support documentation for HR systems.
- Software and Hardware Evaluation – With the HR agile team, align existing or new systems to processes to meet the changing demands of the HR function.
- Perform Testing and Quality Checks to ensure business and data quality requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent experience. Six additional years of related experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Be certified or have at least 6+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud HCM, Taleo, and Kronos is required. Additional experience with Workday is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries, Power BI, Excel, or Oracle Business Intelligence for report creation is preferred.
- Strong communication and time management skills, and ability to lead work streams and collaborate at all levels
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and ability to analyze data to make recommendations
Compass Minerals is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Compass Minerals is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodations, contact email@example.com or 913-344-9200
How to apply:
Click here to apply for this position: https://cmiinc.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100005O&lang=en&sns_id=gmail
Primary Location: US-KS-Overland Park
Work Locations: Overland Park, KS USA 9900 W 109th St Suite 100 Overland Park 66210
Job Type: Full-time Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 6, 2021, 5:32:14 PM