The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is looking for an experienced business intelligence/data analyst in Human Resources (HR). The position will drive business understanding and actions through data analytics, data interpretation, and strong business strategy. Ideal candidate will have experience supporting enterprise strategies. Experience in HR preferred. The position requires
technical skills in data analytics, dashboard creation, automation of metrics, and report writing. Strong communication, relationship-building, and strategy skills are also desired. The position will help drive HR data strategy, create dashboards, automate HR reporting, analyze business problems, propose analytic solutions, interpret people data to provide insights and recommended actions.
- Collaborates with HR employees, management, and business partners to understand and identify the business needs, make recommendations, and deliver analytics tools and solutions.
- Produces HR dashboards and reports that show key performance indicators; identify areas of improvement for processes, products, or services; forecast operational impacts, trends, costs, and risks; and display root cause analysis of problems.
- Produces reports and visualizations to communicate results and interpretations of trends; effectively communicate findings and provide recommendations to all levels of leadership.
- Responds to ad-hoc requests and provides reporting solutions across HR. Creates and maintains specifications for reports and analyses based on business needs and required or available data elements. Generates ad hoc reports or data extracts, dashboards, canned reports, and regular datasets for end-users using system tools, queries, and scripts. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. May participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
- Collects, cleanses, analyzes, and validates data prior to it being stored in application databases for final use by the organization and/or its clients. Constructs and applies standard statistical analysis and/or models to verify data acceptability/accuracy.
- Configures, operates, and develops manual and/or automated methods, processes, and procedures to test output or input based on data compliance, quality and use requirements.
- Ensures data integrity by implementing quality assurance practices. Plans, designs, develops, and performs quality assessments on data elements and structures to document and evaluate integrity, completeness, quality, and appropriateness of formats, records, and structures.
- Produces, updates, and implements guidelines and documentation of policies, processes, procedures, and standards.
- Identifies areas of improvement in data analytics and makes recommendations to improve.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Data Science or related field and at least 6 or more years of human resources or reporting experience; or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience
- Experience with Tableau, Workday, Excel, business intelligence tools, and advanced data tools preferred.
- Prior HR generalist experience and/or SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Experience with requirement gathering and analysis, user stories, data cleansing, and dashboarding.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality and accurate reporting and data insights within deadlines.
- Prior experience with statistical analysis and the ability to interpret complex data is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)
First (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position click here: https://rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/FRS/job/Kansas-City-MO/HR-People-Analytics-Data-Analyst_R-0000000894