Examinetics is a leading Employee Health Testing Services company providing on-site compliance testing to major employers across the United States.
Since its inception, the Company’s culture and mission have been based on the practice of “doing the right thing” for our employees, customers, community and planet. The company’s management, board and owners are united in the vision that the company serves mainstream consumers.
Throughout the last several years, Examinetics has grown and expanded its reach nationwide. With continued growth expected given the momentum in the business, a key responsibility of the HR Leader & Executive will be to maximize the strategic use of human resources in order to promote an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, client service, teamwork and productivity.
In the pursuit of its growth strategy and top executive talent, Examinetics is recruiting its new HR Leader & Executive with the following key requirements in mind:
The HR Leader & Executive will be responsible for leading, planning, directing and coordinating all human resources activities, including employment policies, compliance, compensation and benefits, performance management, communications, recruiting, and training and development (other than technical training for field technicians). Partnering with and reporting to the Chairman & CEO, he or she will review, develop, recommend, document and implement policies, procedures, and processes across the organization.
Additionally, the HR Leader & Executive will act as role model, motivator, team leader and culture builder, fostering adherence to the Examinetics core values.
ESSENTIAL EXECUTIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific responsibilities of the HR Leader & Executive include, but are not limited to, the following:
· People Culture & Strategy: Provides effective business solutions to HR-related challenges. Champions HR processes and decision making that are legally compliant, promote profitable growth and support Examinetics’ desired culture and financial targets. Participates in the development of requirements for new projects as an HR subject matter expert.
· Human Capital Lifecycle (People Training, Onboarding & Development): Collaborates with management and subject matter experts to identify key training and development opportunities. Oversees employee lifecycle, which includes onboarding/off-boarding. Assists in developing career growth programs, as well as mentorship and development opportunities for all levels of employees. Oversees training and development vendor relationships. Measures and communicates the effectiveness of the training programs by developing and maintaining assessment tools, reports and surveys. Manages and maintains the Training Department’s software and training tools.
· Total Rewards: Oversees compensation and benefits design and administration.
· Performance Leadership: Establishes performance management and improvement systems. Oversees annual performance reviews and works with managers/supervisors in setting individual goals and objectives.
· Compliance: Is responsible for policy/handbook development, documentation and maintenance. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, as well as Company policies and procedures. Investigates, assists and counsels management on HR-related matters, including corrective action and disciplinary procedures.
· Legal Leadership: Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
· Employee Engagement: Identifies and implements communication and reporting strategies to provide insight into HR-related disciplines. Facilitates a positive working relationship between management and employees through positive employee relations, communications and customer service.
· P&L Responsibility: Prepares and follows budgets for human resources/training team.
· Mentorship: Handles the succession and mentorship of HR Generalists, Coordinator and Recruiting Team.
· Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
KEY PEOPLE CHARACTERISTICS
· Executive Leadership
· Experience Driving HR Technology-Enabled Process Transformation
· Business Vision, Strategy & Execution
· Human Capital Transformation Experience
· People Management and Development
· Team Leadership and Development
· Entrepreneurial Mindset
· Client/Vendor Relationship Management
· Change Management/Business Transformation Experience
The ideal candidate will likely have:
· An undergraduate degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, with a minimum of 5 years of experience
· Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning and development, and employee relations, recruitment and training
· Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
· Prior experience using an HRIS system
· Prior experience working with L&D software and/or an LMS system
· Certifications, licenses and registrations including PHR, CHRP, SHRM or SPHR a plus
· Demonstrated success in developing a high performance, high involvement and results-oriented work culture
PERSONAL SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
· Desire and ability to apply knowledge, experience, common sense, and the highest standards of personal integrity
· Good judgment and discretion
· The ability to think creatively
· A high level of confidentiality and professionalism with sensitive information
· Self-motivation and commitment to continuous improvement
· Sense of urgency — ability to get things done and shift priorities on very short notice
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The right balance of both flexibility and rigidity, as the situation dictates
· Exceptional interpersonal and coaching skills, a collaborative style, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Excellent problem-solving skills such as analysis, judgment and decision-making
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through, with good organizational and time management skills
Examinetics is the nation’s leading provider of workforce health solutions through mobile, onsite and technology platforms. Headquartered in Overland Park, Kan., we operate more than 130 mobile clinics for more than 3,000 clients across more than 18,000 facilities. Leading companies partner with us to achieve regulatory compliance, minimize productivity and acquire vital data required for optimal health outcomes.
Our mobile units deliver compliance testing to work sites from coast to coast. Examinetics has unrivaled experience and capability in compliance-mandated Hearing Conservation Programs as well as a full range of respirator fit testing and easy respirator medical clearance evaluations. We also offer DOT, hazmat and silica exams.
Our innovative health screening program provides options for biometric screening, blood pressure, height and weight, waist circumference, hearing, vision and more.
Examinetics’ cloud-based XM Solutions provides an environment that transforms your data into usable reports and analytics. Our nationwide presence and streamlined data management capability allows you to easily see trends and access reports.
How to Apply:
Interested applications should contact Deborah Martin at email@example.com