Spectrum Mobile is looking for an HR Generalist to join our team!
Spectrum Mobile is a 24/7 call center.
The work schedule for this position will be Monday-Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
The Human Resources Generalist role at Spectrum Mobile works as part of a team to support the more than 600+ employee base in a growing and dynamic fast-paced customer contact center. This is an exempt position with salary based on experience.
The HR Generalist will administer human resources policies and programs, balancing employee advocacy and business operating needs. Promote equity, fair treatment, and positive employee relations and ensure compliance with state and federal employment laws. Provide comprehensive HR support, directly or indirectly to a designated client group in the area of engagement and retention of critical talent, continuous performance coaching and management, pro-active issue/problem identification and resolution, and coaching and development for more effective leadership decision and communication skills. Understand and support the accomplishment of business priorities. Build credible relationships with Business Leaders allowing for better decisions and organizational effectiveness.
- Strong background and demonstrated success in the area of employee relations and applicable laws.
- Solid knowledge of leave requirements and other legal protections afforded by the FMLA, ADA and other applicable laws
- Ability to demonstrate effective influencing skills
- Ability to anticipate potential issues and diagnose root cause through listening and inquiry
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Desire to work with a diverse employee population across all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties in a timely manner
- Solid consultative and coaching skills
*Experience working in telecom or in a customer contact center STRONGLY preferred*
Bachelor´s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
2+ years Human Resources Generalist experience
Certifications and/or Licenses
Certifications for Human Resource Professionals (PHR, SPHR) preferred