Current Job Openings
HR Business Partner - Concorde Career Colleges
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and Concorde management. The position serves as a consultant to assigned Campus Presidents and campus leadership on human resource related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR related needs. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Mitigate risk of the organization and protection of our associates.
- Deliver annual HR101 training for each assigned campus.
- Develop relationships and assigned campus leaderships and foster the relationship.
- Consults with campus management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Be readily available to assist and advise campus leadership on HR related questions.
- Works closely with management and associates to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, performance improvement plans, compensation, training, counseling, and career development).
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Monitor and assist HR specialist with unemployment claim response as needed.
- Review all associate counseling’s for assigned region before they are delivered.
- Regularly update the VP of Human Resources and the VP of Operations on any and all HR related issues in the assigned area.
- Respond to subpoenas for associate records.
- Monitor state laws for any changes affecting campus locations.
- Monitor State/Federal Poster changes and advise HR Specialist of need to order and replace posters as necessary.
- Investigate and respond to third party discrimination charges as needed.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the EAP program and send promotional information to associates as necessary. Respond to associate questions and/or concerns regarding the program.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President of Human Resources.
- Travel as required.
- 3-5 years HRBP or HR generalist experience.
- SPHR or PHR preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and multi-state labor laws required.
- CA state labor law knowledge is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Travel up to 25%.