Ready to help build nbkc bank’s biggest asset – its talent? nbkc bank is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner. This is a vital role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting life cycle.
The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills, have the knowledge to ask the right questions, listen to the customer’s needs, diagnose the issues and then prescribe a plan of action while enjoying the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
What you will do
- Own the recruitment strategy and execution for multiple openings from the initial research and planning phase to sourcing and candidate identification, assessment, offer, background and on-boarding
- Support multiple business groups and hiring managers as their strategic talent acquisition subject matter expert and direct line recruiter for all levels of requisitions
- Assess all job seekers expressing interest in the posted position, select qualified candidates for pre-screening interviews, conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, and recommend job candidates to hiring managers
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified and diverse candidates through relationships with colleges, universities, local organizations, and other creative and innovative, passive sourcing techniques
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities
- Partner with Department Heads to own the Employment life cycle. The candidate will be liaison between Hiring Managers, Stakeholders, and the Human Resources team to champion the nbkc culture.
What you will bring
- Minimum of 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably with a mixture of corporate and agency.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ADP preferred)
- Proven track record of providing high quality customer service, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Desire to work in an innovative, creative and fun environment while helping to drive recruiting process.
- Proven ability in utilizing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter) effectively in locating and placing qualified candidates
- Must have an ability to handle a high volume of requisitions and candidate flow
- Results oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity)
- Must have excellent follow through skills, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong negotiation and influencing skills
Why you’ll love working at nbkc Bank:
nbkc bank could not be further from your traditional banking organization. Unlike the hidden fees, bureaucracy and conservative nature of most banks, nbkc thrives on innovation, authenticity and simplified solutions that help consumers access, manage and move their money whenever & wherever they are.
Since we opened our doors in 1999, one of our most important goals has been to create a culture in which excellence is recognized, individualism is encouraged, and the workplace is vibrant. That effort has been recognized with awards including the Best Places to Work in Kansas City 2017 & 2018; Glassdoor’s Top-Rated CEO Award, Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2018 Employee’s Choice; Best Place to Work in FinTech 2018 and more.
Just as our take on banking is far from traditional, so are the benefits of growing your career here at nbkc bank. Ours is a fun, energetic, casual work environment. We offer flexible schedules and collaborative, cross-disciplinary work, onsite fitness center, with onsite personal fitness and yoga instructors, game and arcade rooms on every floor and a state-of the-art work space. You think that’s cool, stay awhile and you will love the benefit of a 4-week paid sabbatical.
How to Apply:
Join our talented, diverse workforce and launch a rewarding career. Visit us at www.nbkc.com/careers to learn more.
nbkc bank is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.