We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry. We’re seeking a customer focused, detail oriented, friendly payroll specialist with a passion for ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
Located at our Americas Headquarters in Olathe, KS, as a Senior Payroll Administrator, you’ll serve as the primary payroll resource for all US and Canadian employees, esponsible for processing, auditing, and ensuring accuracy for weekly payrolls for US multi-state and Canadian multi-province payroll including quarterly bonus incentives, commissions and year-end bonus payments.
Other essential functions include:
- Entering new hire, status changes, and terminations into payroll software
- Compiles data such as garnishments, insurance, 401(k) deductions and personnel/payroll changes
- Ensures accurate deductions for health and welfare plans and reports enrollments and terminations to benefits carriers
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions
- Reviews and closes year end payroll processes
- Ensures excellent customer service by responding to inquiries from employees regarding payroll and/or benefits related questions in a friendly, time-sensitive and accurate manner
- Creates, modifies, and maintains employment and payroll related reports using payroll software
- Maintains employee documentation as required by laws and policies
- Responds to employment verifications as needed
- Assists with reporting and/or all other payroll reporting inquiries from employees and management across the company
- Delivers a high level of service and accuracy to employees across the company
- Provides suggestions for cost management and process improvement opportunities as it relates to payroll and payroll reporting
- Remain current in payroll and tax law to ensure compliance and solid, current advice regarding payroll matters
- Partners with tax accounting team to ensure accuracy and auditing of payroll taxes and deductions
- Assists with implementation and execution of payroll and benefits related projects
- Assists with filing and other administrative tasks
In this role, you’ll also work collaboratively with customers and team members to achieve corporate and departmental objectives and apply TVH’s Mission, Vision, and Values, and exhibits enthusiasm for and a desire to see TVH succeed.
Qualified candidates will possess a High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of five years payroll and timekeeping experience, preferably using ADP with a proven track record in processing multi-state and Canadian payroll for 500+ employees with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Other requirements include:
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of US multi-state payroll tax laws
- Demonstrates an understanding of payroll taxes and benefit deductions
- Demonstrates a proven track record and commitment to exemplary customer service with a focus on responding to payroll related inquiries from employees in a timely, efficient, and friendly manner
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of relevant employment law (FLSA, FMLA)
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates superior organizational, time management and follow up skills
- Must be team oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrates a desire and commitment to promote and share the TVH mission, vision, values, and culture
Candidates with experience using ADP Workforce Now payroll system and/or PAYWeb for Canadian payroll processing are preferred. An Associate’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or another relevant field is also a plus!
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan, and much more. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program or stop for a break at our coffee shop or café. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Take a virtual tour by clicking here. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.
How to Apply
To apply, complete your application at www.lift-your-career.com
|We are your One-Stop-Shop with product and information for more than 1,000 industrial equipment makes.|