In any given year, our people have a hand in installing, maintaining or operating hundreds of large mechanical systems – or supporting those that do. With each of those, there’s a story that is affecting people’s lives. That’s a responsibility we take very seriously, and it’s why we are driving innovation and disrupting the way people think about construction and facility service.
We Need Someone Like You
As a recruiter, you will wake up every morning with the ability to change lives by selecting the best candidates to join a company that wants to Be the Best by delivering mechanical solutions to make communities better. You will partner with hiring managers and craft a plan that will support the initiatives of multiple business units.
Your Typical Day Might Look Like This
- You will source and screen applicants, and performs initial interviews of qualified applicants.
- You will build a pipeline of talented individuals who possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the company’s positions, and represent the company’s core values.
- You will ensure a high quality candidate experience through exceptional communication skills and enthusiastic advocacy of the company.
- You will develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- You will work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- You will participate in college recruiting events and assists Recruiting Manager in facilitating the Internship Program.
- Of course… other fun duties as assigned.
You Will Bring This to the Table
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related discipline is preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience and proven success with full cycle recruiting.
- Recruiting experience in the construction or related industry is highly preferred.
- Prior experience within a human resources role.
- Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with team members at all levels and across divisions.
- A passion for providing exceptional customer / partner service and ability to enthusiastically represent the company’s core values, mission, history, and culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Interpersonal skills and professional maturity necessary to handle sensitive and confidential issues.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, and respond in a flexible manner to business needs or time-sensitive tasks as necessary.
- Demonstrated success partnering with customers, internal and external, to attract and obtain the right candidates.
- Considerable knowledge of interviewing techniques.
We Will Bring This to the Table
- A team focused on Being the Best.
- An organization that has had the strength and stability to thrive for more than 125 years.
- Leadership that understands our next 125 years depends on our ability to evolve.
- An industry-leading benefits package, including HSA contributions, 529 savings matching, no waiting periods and 100% vesting starting on Day 1.
How to Apply
To learn more about this opportunity or apply, click here.