Olathe Health is looking for dedicated and caring professionals to join our system! If you enjoy an environment of team oriented patient care and an excellent staff of co-workers, you have found the right place! Olathe Medical Center, Inc, a 300-bed general acute care facility is currently looking for a Payroll Analyst to join our team.
Primary data analyst for all salary and benefit related payroll systems including Kronos, Lawson and EPSI (Decision Support). Responsible for quarterly and year-end tax returns including W-2s. Reconciles payroll liability general ledger accounts including researching reconciling items to determine cause and provide solutions for any variances. Provides exceptional customer service. Assists with payroll processing for multiple entities. Reviews tax liability and reconciles tax payments. Processes special payroll check runs including bonus payrolls and manual checks. Assists with streamlining and developing processes to ensure that we are efficiently completing a timely, accurate, and compliant payroll process. Completes ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 Years -Payroll Experience
- Preferred- More than 5 Years Accounting experience, including completing reconciliations.
- 2+ years processing an in-house payroll.
- 2+ years with Lawson and/or Kronos
- Intermediate Excel Skills. Microsoft Office Suite proficiency including Power Point and Word. Advanced Excel Skills
- Preferred- Payroll and General Ledger Software. Lawson and Kronos preferred
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply online https://bit.ly/34o35AP or by sending their resume to Teresa.brandt@Olathehealth.org. You may also visit our company website for further information regarding applying for this position. www.olathehealth.org/Careers