You’ve heard of us, now join us! OMNI HRM provides a variety of human resources expertise (consulting, search and outsourcing) to client organizations throughout Kansas City. We are 20 years strong and growing each year out of our Corporate Woods headquarters. Our firm offers a highly collaborative culture and family friendly work environment.
We seek a Part-Time Employee Services Consultant to function as OMNI’s client key contact and expert for all employment related services, products, tools, systems and processes. This role is ideal for an individual looking for flexible part-time hours (20-30 hours per week) in a work from home environment.
- Promote and influence the delivery and management of all employment related services and processes, and ensure hours invested for each client are within budget.
- Ensure all OMNI systems, tools and processes are clearly understood and consistently followed by all client managers and employees.
- Ensure all employment services operations are consistent and compliant with client policies and federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Promote and encourage the development and cultivation of favorable, trusted relationships with OMNI staff, clients and service providers.
- Demonstrated competency and expertise related to information systems, payroll systems, timekeeping, benefits enrollment and related employment centric technologies.
- Previous experience with Kronos HCM related system a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and exposure to various areas of personnel administration, including payroll laws, employee benefits, ERISA, and related local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
If interested, please click here or contact Julie Anderson, Vice President of Operations, 913-653-8084 -email@example.com