HR-Rethought is a small HR consulting company based out of south Overland Park, KS but with clients all over the KC metro area. We come alongside small companies and partner with them to be their HR and Recruiting team – just outsourced. Our clients are companies across a wide variety of industries – from manufacturing to engineering and technology. We are growing and are looking to add an HR Consultant to our team.
You will split your time between working from home and on client site. We offer a flexible work environment in which you set your own schedule that best fits your lifestyle. This position most definitely has the potential to become a full time position if that is something you are seeking, and if not then it can stay part time, between 10-25 hours per week. We truly believe that life is too short to miss the small moments in life and want you to show up for the people that matter in your life.
We are looking for the following type of person:
- Be fun! We are a small team and life is too short to work with jerks.
- Eternal optimist! Have a positive attitude.
- Juggler! Have the ability to multitask and work on many different projects for completely different clients while creating and documenting processes and progress.
- Be a fireman! Have a high sense of urgency.
- Talker! Communication is key. To candidates, clients, and our team!
We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
Anything and everything HR related. Every client is different, and every project is different. A well-rounded HR background is key as you will be touching all aspects of their business. Most of our clients have no idea what they need so it is our job to advise them what is most important. To give you some examples:
- HR processes and procedures
- Assist clients in Employee Relations questions
- Updating/Creating employee handbooks
- Improving/creating on-boarding process for new hires
- Internal 360 surveys
- Coordinate annual benefit enrollment
- Manage wellness programs
- Employment branding (update Facebook and Linked-In posts)
- Focused new client outreaches
- Assist in marketing campaigns
While we have our recruiting team in place to source candidates, it will be your responsibility to create phone interview questions, interview candidates, create consistent interview processes and be the advocate of our clients during this process. Our involvement on the recruiting side will heavily depend on the work load of our recruiting team. We are a team and pitch in whenever and wherever needed. Your responsibilities could include:
- Conduct full cycle recruitment at all levels including pre-screening, interviewing and recommending, coordinating interviews.
- Research, review and screen resumes
- Creatively source and recruit candidates to create a pipeline of passive candidates
- Organize candidates using in-house applicant tracking system and keeping detailed notes on each candidate
- Updating job descriptions
- Experience with job boards, social media and internal recruiting systems
- Proven success identifying qualified candidates through LinkedIn and other professional networks
If this describes you we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
** Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
** Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
** Must be willing to execute HR-Rethought’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.