Terracon, one of KC’s best employers, has an immediate opening for Director, Employee Development. In this role you will help us create the vision, strategy and plan for how we develop our employees towards our vision of being Best at People.
You will accomplish this task by:
- Creating and fostering a strategic partnership with senior leaders in the adoption/execution of company-wide initiatives through organizational development, change management and leadership development of our professionals.
- Leading a team of talented organizational developers and instructional designers and ensure their continued development.
- Partnering with Executive Committee to ensure alignment and prioritization of business needs.
- Participating on the People and Employee Engagement Leadership Team you will provide strategic input into Terracon achieving its Vision
- Maintaining a high level of internal client satisfaction based on the department’s performance in being responsive, reliable, resourceful and adding value.
- Championing the development of innovative and leading-edge approaches to support Terracon’s Strategic Plan with an emphasis on our 6 Values.
Ideal candidates will have professional services experiences, operating in a multi-site industry and leadership experience in Organizational Development, Change Management and Training.
How to Apply:
Click here to view full job description and to apply to the opportunity.
Terracon is a employee owned engineering company who provides geotechnical, environmental, construction material and facility management consulting services to clients all across the US.