Analyzes market pay rates and ensures compliance with wage and hour laws and regulations. Using MarketPay, completes salary surveys and evaluates data to make recommendations considering market competitiveness. Proposes pay changes for executive leadership consideration after performing impact analysis, affordability assessment and business need. Explores employee compensation concerns, identifies root causes and proposes fiscally responsible solutions ensuring compliance with hospital policies and procedures. Assists with salary recommendations for internal promotions, transfers and demotions. Determines job pay ranges based on published surveys and job descriptions. Explains, interprets and familiarizes internal client groups with CM pay programs.
- Bachelors degree required
- CCP preferred
- 3 years related work experience required
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources would qualify as related work experience
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving skills in a business environment
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills used when consulting with internal and external customers.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply for this position.