About the Bank:
As a part of the nationâ€™s central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City supports a stable financial system. We work across diverse communities throughout our region and nation to foster understanding in our economy, the payments system and financial institutions for people from all walks of life.
Together, we serve the public and each other in an innovative environment that values the highest ethical standards. Here youâ€™ll find support to grow, united in a clear and common purpose with a diverse team.
The IT recruiting professional will primarily be responsible for identifying sourcing options for IT positions across the organization and supporting full-cycle recruitment activities in partnership with Hiring Managers.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by meeting with business line management and implements practices and strategies accordingly.
- Monitors hiring needs and provides solutions to address turnover and/or growth.
- Creates sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing plans to identify qualified and diverse pools of candidates. May participate in external recruiting events.
- Screens candidates against defined job criteria and recommends applicants based upon analysis of applicantâ€™s skills and/or conducts phone screens.
- In partnership with compensation and hiring managers, determines and extends employment offers.
- Coordinates the new employee paperwork process and ensures the maintenance of accurate documentation concerning all phases of the recruiting process.
- Develops reference documents and may conduct training for hiring managers and other Bank employees involved in the hiring process.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of employment laws and regulations, industry trends, and Bank environment.
- Typically requires at least 3 years of relevant IT recruitment experience.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- Intermediate understanding of subject.
- Performs most work independently with general supervision and direction. May consult with management or more senior staff in decision-making.
- Experience with Workday is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams is preferred.
- Incumbent must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the Bank grants an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Certain eligibility requirements apply.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and our YouTube channel – Kansas City Fed.
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)
First (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.