We are seeking an HR professional to join our team of Human Resource Consultants. This highly motivated and influential business partner will report to the Director of Human Resources. The HR consultant will function as a generalist in the human resources field by providing coaching and counsel to small business owners in all areas of HR including employee relations, benefits, training, staffing, compensation and organizational development. The HR consultant partners with clients to diagnose business problems and recommend, develop, and implement appropriate HR programs and processes which improve business results for our clients.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 3 years of directly related experience in all areas of Human Resources, including Employee Relations, Training and Development, Staffing, Compensation, Benefits and Organizational Development.
- PHR certification is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building relationships with senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven experience in group presentations and group facilitation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, HRIS software, and the internet