Garmin is looking to hire an HRIS System Administrator 3 in our Human Resources department! In this role you will serve as subject matter expert for complex system administration, application, and end user support for assigned systems. You will develop reports and metrics utilizing Garminâ€™s HR systems and databases and analyzes data to support data driven decision making, effective management of HR and business operations and process improvement.
Essential Functions Include:
- Thoroughly understand Garmin HR systems, processes and databases including but not limited to: Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo Enterprise to review reporting options, provide analysis and recommendations in the implementation and upgrade of HR applications.
- Provide a full range of system administration support with minimal supervision and/or escalation to IT.
- Perform advanced application configuration.
- Serve as the HR subject matter expert in the execution of complex HRIS tasks.
- Deploy application functionality to automate manual activities, improve processes and enhance accuracy and efficiency.
- Partner with internal and external customers to build integrations between applications including development of detailed documentation, testing and implementation.
- Lead testing of new applications including development of effective test scripts and identification of test cases to validate enhanced or new functionality and configurations.
- Partner with users to identify and develop HR dashboards with metrics and benchmarks to assess HR and organizational issues, effectiveness and opportunities.
- Design, document, implement and monitor advanced ad hoc and ongoing reports in HR applications that accurately reflect internal customer requirements and capture data that can be analyzed to manage business operations.
- Serve internal customers with a high level of service by proactively identifying systems improvements to improve processes and enhance data accuracy and efficiency.
- Partner with client organization and provide expertise on HRIS initiatives and business solutions.
- Practice program and project leadership to meet goals and lead assigned initiatives with client group for programs, policies, and procedures to support the organizational culture.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience performing a substantially similar role or a Masterâ€™s degree in one of the fields noted above or another relevant discipline and a minimum of 3 years work experience performing a substantially similar role.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo Enterprise ATS.
- Experience developing HR dashboards with metrics and benchmarks to assess HR and organizational issues, effectiveness and opportunities.
- Project Management experience as it relates to the position
Garmin International is an equal opportunity employer.Â Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteranâ€™s status, age or disability.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to apply for this position: https://careers-us.garmin.com/us/en/job/210006A/HRIS-Systems-Administrator-3-Oracle-Applications