The HR Specialist is responsible for assisting the recruiting department with full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates based on the unique needs of each position. This position will schedule interviews with the Sr. Recruiter, management team, and clients as the candidates move through the interview process. The HR Specialist will coordinate with clients and candidates to complete onboarding requirements such as background checks, drug screens, and client-specific needs.
- Participates in candidate sourcing efforts including thinking outside the box to find candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
- Posts job ads in the applicant tracking system and professional job sites. Manages candidate information in ATS.
- Assists with screening resumes and conducting initial phone interviews to find qualified candidates.
- Creates presentation packets as candidates move forward in the interviewing process. Coordinates with clients and candidates to schedule face-to-face interviews.
- Coordinates new hire onboarding including initiating drug screens and background checks, gathering required medical-record documentation, and ensuring completion of client-specific compliance training.
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers, clients, and other partners by providing excellent customer service, advice, direction, and feedback throughout the hiring process.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a successful recruiting vision/strategy for the company.Â Maintains awareness of current trends in recruitment and employment market.
- Assists members of the HR team as needed.
- Performs all other tasks, as assigned. Â
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven work experience in HR. Full-cycle recruiting preferred, including focused sourcing and networking responsibilities.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required.
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system preferred.
- Working knowledge of insurance products, including core and voluntary benefits preferred.
About BCInsourcing, LLC
Benefit Communication Insourcing specializes in the communication and education of employer-sponsored benefits. Our ongoing personal approach to communicate all employer- sponsored benefits to employees is what gives us unique distinction in the marketplace. Our services are provided by dedicated Benefit Communication Specialists working either on-site within the clientâ€™s facilities or at our Corporate Office.Â
Benefit Communication Insourcing, in collaboration with Lockton Companies, LLC, continues to develop its service model as the company grows.Â Â The outlook for the future of Benefit Communication Insourcing is extremely optimistic as more and more employers are discovering that highly personalized, one-on-one benefit communications leads to improved employee understanding and appreciation of the overall value of employee benefits, improved satisfaction with the benefit plans offered, and improved employee retention.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
Go toÂ www.bcinsourcing.comÂ to view a brief video about our company model. Click on “Employment” and then select â€œApply Hereâ€ to view an active list of all open positions and select “HR Specialist (Overland Park, KS)” to complete our online application for immediate consideration. Thank you!