Polsinelli seeks a dynamic, results driven, detail oriented HR Operations Manager in our Kansas City Plaza Vista Office.
The HR Operations Manager is responsible for leading various projects and initiatives across the human resources department. HR Operations Manager responsibilities include reviewing and approving budgets, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. They will strategize, plan, execute and close projects according to strict deadlines and within budget for the HR department. The HR Operations Manager will also define the project objectives and oversee quality
throughout the project life cycle with the Chief People and Communications Officer.
The HR Operations Manager will report to the Chief People and Communications Officer.
- Effective and continuous improvement of HR business and strategic processes.
- Provide strategic HR-focused solutions for the firm.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring HR projects and workflows.
- Participate, understand, implement processes to manage Human Resources short and long term strategic and tactical objectives.
- On a regular and continuous basis, exercise knowledge to establish HR operations goals, standards, as well as evaluating and updating procedures.
- Coordinate work produced by the People and Communication Coordinator, HR Specialist and other department staff in order to ensure completion of projects.
- Collaborates daily with other HR team leaders and members to create the best HR experience for Polsinelli.
- Work closely with other administrative teams to ensure timely completion of projects across the firm.
- Create and ensure execution of project work plans. Reforecast plans as appropriate to reflect changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign responsibilities.
- Facilitate regular project status meetings, document meeting minutes and follow-up on all action items and issues as required.
- Remove barriers that arise during project, and when needed, raise concerns with project stakeholders when barriers persist.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have ten years of HR experience – including employee relations, policy and procedure development, understanding federal and state laws, HRIS systems and benefits experience.
- Prefer legal and/or professional services experience.
- Experience managing teams of people.
- Proven mentoring and leadership skills to build cohesive and effective project teams.
- Ability to contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting team work and fostering positive communication.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex concepts and strategies effectively to senior management.
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with a successful track record of being able to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
- Travel up to 25%.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying: Please send a resume to email@example.com
Polsinelli PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.