Full Job Description
Kansas City Audio-Visual, Inc. creates engaging spaces to learn, work, and share. We provide custom-designed, audio-visual communication systems, backed by a strong commitment to customer support and service. KCAV is an established company founded in 1953 under new leadership for the next phase of growth that has already increased our size from around 10 employees just 5 years ago to over 55 employees today and growing.
We are currently seeking to fill an HR Generalist/Manager position in Kansas City. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. With the current growth of our company, we have found a need to establish a formal HR role providing an opportunity to the right candidate to build the HR function from the ground up.
Basic Job Duties & Responsibilities: HR Generalist
- Primary point of contact for HR-related questions and concerns.
- Assist with identifying, coordinating and evaluating necessary training and employee involvement activities that support business success metrics.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes as well as creating/managing job postings, new hire paperwork, onboarding and benefits administration
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Support environment of diversity and inclusion; investigate and participate in resolution of allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment, and unfair treatment.
- Maintains confidentiality on employee-related issues while notifying only those in a need-to-know capacity
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Facilitate benefits programs (medical, dental, vision, HSA, Life, LTD, STD, 401(k)).
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Contribute to daily operations of HR department, e.g., associate meetings, personnel files.
- Minimum 1-3 years related Human Resource experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Sense of urgency and excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive pay commensurate with experience
KCAV offers subsidized medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(K), and profit-sharing.’
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
How to Apply:
To learn more or apply for this position click here: https://www.indeed.com/job/human-resources-manager-7ddc7bf5f91ffd13