The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for full-life cycle recruitment, primarily focused on restaurant management talent within their specific region and/or brand of our business. This role will be the direct contact for all field-related recruitment needs and will need to build strong, long-term partnerships with field operators to support and execute the most innovative talent strategies.
- This role will work closely with the field leadership team to identify their talent needs and to implement and execute a talent acquisition strategy that will successfully recruit restaurant management candidates to KBP.
- Responsible for making data-driven recruiting decisions and to continue improving the overall effectiveness of our current recruitment efforts.
- Evaluate long-range field management needs with the Operations Team, as well as work closely with the other Talent Acquisition Managers to identify, prepare and implement effective recruitment strategies.
- Select recruiting sources and techniques to fulfill our immediate needs by attracting a diverse pool of qualified applicants.
- Solutions-oriented in developing new sourcing pipelines, as well as use marketing strategies to attract candidates to apply.
- Well versed on updates to wages, hiring of minors and other compliance regulations specific to recruitment and hiring practices.
- Maintain staffing plans established by the Sr. Field Recruiting Manager to execute and maintain assigned recruitment budget allocation each month.
- Understand the use of ATS and HRIS systems, LinkedIn, Indeed and other recruitment platforms.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of high-volume recruiting experience.
- Experience supporting a multi-location environment, preferred
- Knowledge of restaurant and/or retail operations, preferred
- Bi-lingual, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interviewing skills, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills and experience using a variety of ATS platforms (People Matter and Talent Reef).
- Experience with innovative recruitment process, as well as current hiring trends.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law related to interviewing, onboarding, and hiring.
- A passion for execution, a strong desire to find the best talent and a relentless can-do attitude.