Saint Lukeâ€™s Health System is seeking an experienced Director of Physician Recruitment. In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting physicians for our hospitals and clinics as well as managing a team of Talent Acquisition Partners/Recruiters that also focus on physician recruitment. Your direct experience with recruiting, hiring and building pipelines of physicians will allow you to successfully collaborate with Physician Chairs, the CEO, and HR leadership to drive strategic physician recruitment processes, resulting in physician placements.
This position provides an exceptional mix of autonomy and collaboration. You will have the autonomy in decision making with opportunity to grow professionally, grow your team and grow the strategic recruitment process of hiring physicians. We know that for you to be successful, you will need to have strong support and working relationships with Physician Chairs and leadership. We are proud to be physician led and have a team of Physician Chairs that are invested, dedicated and willing to create a collaborative environment for you to succeed. We would love to have you join us in our vision of being, â€œThe Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care.â€
This position is a hybrid of work from home and in the office. Some evenings are required to successfully build relationships with physician candidates.
- Lead the physician recruitment team, encourage creativity in recruitment and idea generation, inspire innovation in processes and cultivate a team that is known for strong customer service
- Responsible for developing complex and out of the box talent acquisition strategies to recruit physicians with a goal of moving into a proactive hiring plan
- Work closely with marketing to build out and maintain employer branding campaigns to include social media campaigns
- Incorporate a collaborative approach to filling vacancies
- Work closely with legal and compensation teams to ensure offers and contracts are executed accurately. You will have ongoing support from the legal and compensation team on building out these contracts
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Reports to the Chief Medical Officer
We are seeking someone who possesses the ability to build relationships with coworkers, team members, leadership and externally with schools and candidates. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. Organization, quick response and attention to detail are required to be successful. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience in a director of physician recruitment role with leadership responsibilities. Preference given to those that have experience working in large health systems.
Bachelorâ€™s degree required.
5+ years of relevant experience required.
Why Saint Lukeâ€™s?:
- Saint Lukeâ€™s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees,Â click hereÂ to find out more.Â
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.Â
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.Â
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.Â
Applicable Experience:2 years
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
“The best place to get care. The best place to give care.” That is the Saint Luke’s vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke’s employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region’s premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Lukeâ€™s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.