Who We Are
KGPCo is the go-to partner to Communications Service Providers. Our Customers rely on our extensive range of network solutions and services to help them build, maintain, and transform networks that connect the world.
The communications industry is evolving every day and we are at the frontline. From ground to cloud, the work we do transforms networks and impacts communities nationwide. Itâ€™s work that happens because of our motivated teams of doers and problem solvers.
Our Core Values define how we do business:
- The Customer is Everything.
- Relationships Matter. All of Them.
- Question Things. Take Action.
- Work Hard. Work Smart. Enjoy the Experience.
Itâ€™s not just a job â€“ itâ€™s a step in your career!
What Youâ€™ll Do
We are looking for a Director People and Culture who will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic human resources initiatives. This position reports to the Chief People Officer. This position also offers a hybrid work schedule of 3 days in office & 2 days work from home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the HR leader and business partner to Advanced Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales and Customer Care teams for positive employee relations, engagement, onboarding, organizational effectiveness, change management and recruiting.
- Serve as a member of senior HR leadership team who provide corporate-wide people strategies.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leadership and business partners.
- Focus on creating positive working environment and culture.
- Advise on people issues within the framework of KGPCoâ€™s Core Values, employment laws and company policies.
- Offer business solutions through the â€œpeople lensâ€ as it relates to HR programs and process.
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of 5 HR professionals.
- Keep informed of local market and competitive trends and leverages insights to develop site-specific HR strategies and solutions.
- Ensure appropriate communication, training and change management programs are executed to successfully deploy HR services.
Who You Are
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources or related field. Masters preferred.
- Senior level Human Resources experience with 7+ years of progressive experience and a minimum of 5 years managing a Human Resources team.
- Experience in Distribution Centers and Manufacturing.
- Comprehensive HR experience and demonstrated hands on style.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels and people.
- Great thinker demonstrated through problem solving and conflict management skills.
- A person with a â€œbias toward actionâ€ who can calmly keep several plates spinning.
What You Get
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with Company match
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick/safe time
- Pet insurance for our non-human family members
**Current employees interested in applying can do so in KPay.**
KGPCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity