The Talent Consultant is directly involved in the provision and support of candidate sourcing, networking and assessment for the Senior Executive Search (SES) division of B. E. Smith. The Talent Consultant is responsible for high level executive searches such as Vice President and senior level executives (C-level).
The major position responsibilities include:
- Develops a slate of candidates for presentation to the Vice President, SES, at B. E. Smith
- In partnership with the Vice President, SES, develops an Executive Position Overview, identifying position goals and ideal candidate characteristics
- Develops and executes a targeted marketing/sourcing/networking plan to identify applicants. Tracks recruitment results and trends and maintains applicant flow records and files. Consistently proactive in identifying new sourcing and networking strategies
- Supports candidate networking by developing, maintaining and using active healthcare/specialty networks
- Executes candidate progression steps and fully documents progress in Applicant Tracking System
- Participates and leads new search kick-off call
- Reviews applicants on a timely basis
- Screens, interviews and assesses qualified candidates. Promoted B.E. Smith to qualified candidates. Provides information to candidates about B.E. Smith services, search requirements and compensation
- Distributes Supplemental Information Request form
- Maintains effective communication and work relationships with Vice Presidents, communicates regularly with Vice Presidents regarding recruitment status and updates. Keeps Vice Presidents informed at all times
- Requests candidate summary and presents to the Vice President
- Distributes Skill Survey Reference Checks to candidate
- Identifies and solves process improvement opportunities
- Is a positive, valued contributor to the SES division
- Utilizes technology resources to document and improve outcomes
- Supports and is open in communication, providing critical feedback and ideas to support improved outcomes
- Maintains current knowledge related to recruiting laws, regulations, guidelines and standards necessary to perform job duties in accordance with the requirements of the Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, healthcare or a related field strongly preferred OR a minimum of 5 years of job-related experience, preferably in healthcare recruiting or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Master’s degree in human resources/business/healthcare or related field preferred.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- 3+ years of executive recruiting experience in healthcare.
- Proven experience with sourcing strategies within the executive level.
- Experience developing an active candidate network in support of recruiting.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Must have solid interviewing techniques as well as strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbally.
- Additional desired skills include: critical thinking, organization, persuasive, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- Active affiliation with appropriate professional healthcare networks and organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company executive team and senior leadership.
- Excellent computer skills and technology knowledge.
CHARACTERISTICS and ABILITIES:
- Desire to exceed expectations and go above and beyond with a “can do” attitude
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent follow through skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- An energetic and experienced individual who is forward thinking.
- Proactive in developing sourcing and networking strategy plans and executing with consistent positive outcomes including “hard to fill” positions.
- A creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- An individual who is a team player, trustworthy and willing to share information.
- Ability to meet deadlines; exhibits dependability and flexibility in working with co-workers to accomplish work in order of priority, adapts quickly to changing priorities and ability to plan and coordinate many projects simultaneously.
- Maintains composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels, both inside and outside of B. E. Smith.
- Commitment to B. E. Smith Executive Search Pillars.
- Comfortable working independently, taking initiative to identify, present, and implement new ideas and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works directly with the SES team to improve and implement processes.
- Rates candidate’s qualifications and fit for a specific search.
- Collaborates with the SES team, as appropriate, to identify marketing strategy and candidate generating activities.
- Presents qualified, fully vetted candidates to the SES Vice Presidents.
- Evaluates candidate panels and ensures these panels and individual candidates meet quality standards.
- Works closely with the Search VP/AVP to draft and complete candidate summaries and references in preparation to present to the client.
- Defines and implements processes to enhance candidate satisfaction and long-term relationships with B. E. Smith.
- Counsels candidates regarding changes to their resume and/or interview style.
- Builds relationships and networks with professionals and candidates.
- Adheres to SES process with successful search closure as expected outcome and keeps the SVP informed of said processes and seeks guidance, as needed.
- Utilizes company technology for effective recruiting and networking.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars, as appropriate.
- Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Fosters a workplace environment consistent with the values and mission outlined by the leadership of B. E. Smith.
- Communicates legibly and accurately, within the company and with external contacts.
- Shares information in an appropriate manner.
- Represents B. E. Smith in a professional manner (projects positive, service oriented attitude to clients and co-workers), and maintains positive relationships with clients and candidates.
- Consistently maintains a professional appearance.
- Exhibits dependability and flexibility in working with the B. E. Smith team, and is able to adapt to changing client needs and client demand for services as evidenced by meeting established deadlines, following through, and meeting established goals.
- Adheres to ethical standards promulgated by B. E. Smith.
- Demonstrates courtesy, respect and professionalism in all relationships.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in this opportunity, please send Resume to Jennifer Kolodziejski, Talent Acquisition Consultant at email@example.com.